Our personal and commercial risk managers (PRM’s and CRM’s) can advise you on the ramifications of filing your claim and explain how the claims process works – eliminating the frustrations, which usually arise from the unknown. Please remember we are here to answer your questions before, during, or after you report a claim. We have provided useful information above that can help at the time of a claim, or hopefully help you before one strikes you.
We hope you never have a claim, but if you do, we are here to help and fulfill the promise we made to you when you became our client. There are advantages to calling our office first before you report your claim directly to the insurance company.
- When an unfortunate incident occurs, take whatever steps are necessary to prevent further loss. Some people want verification that insurance coverage exists before spending any money on repairs. Regardless of whether or not a claim is covered, you need to stop the damage from becoming worse. In the event there is coverage and reasonable steps were not taken to minimize the loss, payment could be in jeopardy.
- If time permits, we recommend that you contact us by using our online claims service. You can also call us at 1-800-379-2111.
- Most of our companies offer 24/7 claim service if immediate attention is needed. Below is a contact list for insurance companies who we have worked with to offer this 24-hour service.
- If you have a claim and your company is not listed below, please fully complete the online claim form (on the right margin for our clients) and submit it to us through the web page. We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your situation.
- Review the useful information below that can help at the time of a claim, or hopefully help you prevent one. To view this information, click on one of the following links.